Important information for you to be aware of for your upcoming appointment
I, Esther O’Neill, have carefully assessed and put in place all the necessary safety measures and best practice guidelines aimed at reducing the risk of the spread of Covid-19 at my place of business.
A detailed Covid-19 Response Plan can be provided upon request, but for the purpose of your upcoming appointment, the most important points for you to be aware of are as follows:
- I will be wearing a face mask for your appointment, and I ask that you wear one too.
- I will be keeping the room well ventilated with windows open, therefore it can get a little cooler in the room so it is advisable to wear an extra layer of clothing.
- As we are all becoming accustomed to doing right now, please continue to take responsibility for good hand hygiene and coughing/sneezing etiquette, making use of the hand sanitisation facilities available upon arrival at your appointment and when leaving.
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before your session is due to start.
- I will carry out the necessary sanitisation between each appointment, paying particular attention to high touch areas.
- Sessions generally last 50 minutes to one hour. In order to allow for the required sanitisation between each appointment, it is important that your session doesn’t run over one hour.
- I normally provide clients with water during their session, this will no longer be the case.
- I will make every effort to ensure I maintain a two metre distance from you throughout the entire duration of your appointment.
Please do not come to your appointment if:
- You have developed even mild symptoms or have been diagnosed with Covid-19.
- You have had first-hand contact with an individual who is diagnosed with Covid-19, or you have had first-hand contact with someone who is waiting on the result of a Covid-19 test/waiting for a test to be carried out.
- You have been advised to self-isolate (for example: if you have just arrived in the country).
In these instances your session can be done online by video call, or you can schedule another face to face appointment following a 14 day isolation period.
Please do not hesitate to request further information on any aspect of the Covid-19 Response Plan in place at Present Moment Counselling & Psychotherapy.
I look forward to welcoming you to your appointment.